No matter what,
you are a beloved child of God.
Our Reconciling Statement
The people of Clifton United Methodist Church believe God’s love is expansive and unconditional and that through Christ God has called us to love one another as God loves us. We welcome all people: all genders, gender identities, gender expressions, races, ages, cultures, ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations, economic circumstances, family configurations, or differences of faith perspective. We celebrate the worth, dignity, and gifts of every person as a child of God.
- Lent 1 : Feb 26- Wandering the Wilderness – Mt 4:1-11; Psalm 32 Remix
- Lent 2 : Mar 5 – The Gift of Doubt: Jn 3:1-17; Psalm 121 Remix
- Lent 3 : Mar 12 – Radical Honesty: Jn 4:5-42; Psalm 95 Remix
- Lent 4: Mar 19 – Intimate Embodied Compassion : Jn 9:1-1-15; Psalm 23 Remix
- Lent 5: Mar 26 – Good Enough : Jn 11:1-36; Psalm 130 Remix
- Palm Sunday : Apr 2 – Palm Sunday Celebration : Mt 21:1-11; Psalm 118 Remix ; 5 PM @ Esquire : Jesus Christ Superstar Singalong
- Maundy Thursday (Apr 6) 6:30 PM
- Good Friday (Apr 7) 7:30 PM ; Way of the Cross TBA
- Easter: April 9: 7:15 AM Sunrise Service, 9:15 AM and 11 AM- Both Services Online Or In Person